Crispy potato skins
- 8 small, firm red or white potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Salt and pepper
Filling (of your choice)
- 6 spring onions, sliced into thin rings
- 50 g Gruyère cheese, grated
- 50 g salami, in thin strips
Pierce the potatoes all around with a fork and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for approximately 1 hour until cooked.
Cut the potatoes in half and spoon out the centre with a teaspoon. Leave approx. 5 mm all around. Be careful not to break the skin.
Brush the insides of the potatoes with melted butter. Put the potato skins cut side down in a medium-hot barbecue or grill them in the oven for around 10-15 minutes. Turn the potato skins over and bake them for a further 5 minutes until crispy, without burning them. Sprinkle the potato skins with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.